A guide to write a cv with the European FormatSome work place might ask you to send the cv in the European standard (Europass Curriculum Vitae). Step by step we will teach you how to write it.
Many samples are available to write your cv. In europe there's one that is a standard and it's the Europass CV. It's the European Curriculum Vitae sample. On line you can fill few forms and print in less than 10minutes your curriculum. The site helps you underline personal skills and competences, education and training.
This is a standard model used in the European Community .
European Cv Model
On the official website you can fill the cv form in all the european language: bulgarian, czech, danish, german, greek, english, spanish, estonian, french, icelandic, italian, lithuanian, latvian, croatian, hungarian, maltese, dutch, norwegian, polish, portuguese, romanian, slovak, slovenian, finnish, swedish, turkish.
Lot of information available on the official website. 5 basic principle for a good cv
1. focus on the essential points (short cv, don't write more than 3pages)
2. Be clear and simple (short period, focus on important things about your studies and work experiences)
3. Change and adapt your CV focusing on the firm your are sending it
4. Be carefull the way you write it (be simple and logic)
5. Verify your cv after writing it (don't make any grammar mistake)
Official website: europa.eu